Voted one of the Best Waterparks in America
by the Travel Channel!
Splish Splash has 96 exciting acres of total fun for the whole family. Everywhere you turn,
Safety - Know Before You Go!
The Park offers a variety of water-based activities for all ages and all swim levels. Height restrictions are posted for all attractions and
enforced. We strongly recommend that Minors (under 18) be accompanied by an adult. Park does not assume any responsibility or
liability for unattended minors.
Only you know your own, your child's, or anyone you are supervising level of swimming skills. We strongly recommend all Guests
under 48" or who are weak or non-swimmers wear Coast Guard approved lifejackets where appropriate. In the wave pool, all guests
under 48" are REQUIRED to wear a lifejacket and be accompanied by an adult. We insist that parents keep their children within arms
reach for their close supervision on all water activities. Lifejackets are available in Guest Services. A $40.00 deposit or valid photo ID
is required. When in doubt, wear a life jacket!
Diving is not permitted in any pool or attraction at the park.
Proper swimwear must be worn on all rides and attractions.
No street clothes and no bathing attire with buckles, belts, rivets, metal or cut-off jeans permitted. For guest safety, no masks,
snorkels or swim fins please. See usefull tips below.
VIRGINIA GRAEME BAKER POOL AND SPA SAFETY ACT - On December 19th 2008 the
Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act went into effect. This new law requires VGB
Compliant Pool Drain Grates. We are VGB Compliant but please note in some applications these
grates have a raised profile off the floor as mandated by the Law.
Warning: Raised Grate - All of our raised grates have a red circle highlighting their location.
They are designed to be stepped on but in shallow water situations they may pose a tripping hazard.
Keep Kids Safe Program
Splish Splash is a large, busy park. Sometimes, you may become separated from your child. Do not panic! Our Keep Kids Safe Program is designed to help reunite you with your child in a quick and efficient manner.
- When you arrive at Splish Splash, go to the Guest Services office located right in the Main Plaza, and register for the program.
- We will take down your name, your child’s name, and a contact phone number for a cell phone you have on you at the park.
- You and your child will receive a wristband with matching numbers on them. If your child is separated from you, a team member will escort your child to Guest Services. We will have your name so we can page you, as well as your cell phone number that we will call.
- This program is especially designed for young children, who oftentimes do not know their parent/guardians first name, and non-English speaking children, who may have difficulties communicating with our team members.
It is scary to be separated from your child. If you find yourself in this situation, please go immediately to Guest Services so we can help to reunite you with your child as quickly as possible.
If the park closes within two hours of purchase and does not reopen that day; this ticket may be exchanged
for a rain check. Exchange may be done only on that day of the occurrence. Other rules and restrictions apply.
We welcome our guests with disabilities. Guests with special needs may contact Guest Services at (631) 727-3600
for information regarding admission, locker accessibility, and wheelchair rentals.
Food and Beverage Policy
No outside food, drinks, or coolers of any size may be brought into the park. You may only bring in unopened bottles of water. There are picnic areas outside the main gate as well as picnic table between our parking lot areas.
Items not permitted in the parkFor the safety of our guests we do not permit some items to be brought into the park, this includes but is not limited to, personal chairs, body boards, perfume or cologne bottles made of glass, or any sharp objects.
Minor/ Chaperone Policy
We strongly suggest that minors under the age of 18 be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.The park does not assume
any responsibility or liability for unattended minors.
We at Splish Splash love animals, but we do not have the facilities to care for animals properly. With the exception of service dogs
for Guests with disabilities, pets are not permitted at Splish Splash Water Park. Guests with special needs can call us for more
information at 631-727-3600 Thanks!
- A "Bathing Suit" must be worn to use our attractions. Swimwear must be conservative with no belt buckles, rhinestones,
buttons, zippers, rivets or snaps on the back or sides. No cut-off jeans or long pants are allowed on the attractions.
No masks, snorkels, swim fins or shoes with the exception of aqua socks are allowed. For your safety, Aqua socks
and T-shirts may not be permitted on some attractions.
- Splish Splash is concerned about your safety! Therefore, we do not allow food, beverages or glass of any kind to be
brought inside the park. For your enjoyment we have a Picnic Pavilion located to the left of the Main Entrance.
- We are extremely concerned about possible glass breakage in our park! Therefore, plastic bottles and containers are available
at Guest Services free of charge for your baby's needs. Also, children who wear diapers are required to wear a swim diaper
for health and safety reasons.
- Believe it or not every day we have guests who take their car keys with alarm pads for a swim. This is not good! So, please
use our lockers for ALL your valuables, as we do not take responsibility for the loss of any of your valuables.
- To maximize your day's enjoyment, arrive early.
- Try to plan your meals before 11:30 or after 1:30. Make a plan and agree on a meeting place and time through out your day.
This will be extremely helpful should you get separated from your group, as we cannot provide personal paging. Safety signage
is located through out the park. It is there for a reason; please familiarize yourself with an attraction before you use it.
VIEW LARGE PDF
2013 pricing to be announced.
Sign Up for Our NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news, promotions and a chance to win 2 day tickets!